Top 5 Locker Must-Haves
What’s in your locker? Obviously the stuff in your locker is the same stuff that came out of your gym bag, but what’s actually in there? It’s best to be prepared when you hit the gym, so here’s a handy checklist of the top five things you need to tote to your locker.
- A pouch, to keep things from disappearing. You don’t want your shower stuff floating around your bag or locker, potentially leaking on something important. By the same token, you don’t want to have to dig around looking for your keys. Pack a compartmentalized pouch with space for all the little things you want to be able to grab quickly.
- Shower shoes. Need we even explain this one? It’s never a great idea to walk around a locker room, particularly into the shower, in your bare feet.
- Keep a supply of travel-sized versions of your favorite body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hair products and deodorant, so you’ll smell like yourself when you leave the gym.
- An extra bag. The only way to smell fresh and clean every time you leave the gym is to make sure your gym bag doesn’t reek of dirty workout clothes. Avoid this problem by taking along an extra bag, where you can put your dirty workout clothing.
- Earbuds or headphones. Nothing ruins a trip to the gym faster than the loss of your tunes. The right mix of motivating music can make all the difference in the success of your workout. If you keep a spare set of earbuds or headphones in your locker, you’ll never again have to be subjected to listening to the same thing as everyone else.
The secret to keeping a successful locker is having what you need, easily accessible. The secret to creating a locker room your clients will love is making it as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional. Legacy Lockers has been creating beautiful wooden lockers for decades, impressing customers with not only our craftsmanship, but also our outstanding customer service. To find out more about Legacy Lockers, connect with our online community by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter; or visit the website for a free estimate, or to learn what Legacy Lockers can do for you.