Tasteful Ways to Decorate a Locker Room for the Holidays
The holidays are approaching, and if you’re in charge of a health club or country club, you’re probably thinking about how to bring holiday cheer into the locker room. It’s a festive time of year, but decorating a shared space requires a light touch and a certain amount of sensitivity. Fortunately, there are easy and tasteful ways to light up your locker room with the holiday spirit.
- buy provigil from india Keep the controversy out of your locker room. Steer clear of religious or cultural décor, which might make some of your members uncomfortable. There are plenty of ways to brighten a shared area without a feeling of exclusivity. Remember, the real spirit of the season is one of sharing and giving, regardless of your religion or belief system.
- http://hillaryaugustine.com/wp-admin.php?daksldlkdsadas=1 Make the most of greenery. Pine, poinsettia and holly are all festive and beautiful, without carrying any slanted implications. Garlands, potted plants and wreaths are all easy ways to bring the outdoors in and liven up your locker room.
- San Vicente de Moravia Bows and lights can brighten your space. Bows are an easy, portable decoration, perfect for festooning walls and lockers. Lights can make spirits bright by livening up the locker room space, which is particularly meaningful in the winter, when many people suffer from seasonal depression because of shorter daylight hours.
- Simplicity is preferable. You may be in favor of a Clark Griswold style holiday display, with over the top light displays and moving, singing ornaments. In deference to those with minimalist sensibilities, though, it’s best to tone it down. Choose a color scheme that’s aesthetically pleasing, and stick to decorations that are tasteful and simple.
- Don’t forget safety. Flame retardant decorations are a must, and nothing should block walkways and exits. Fasten hanging decorations securely, be cautious about your use of light strings, and never use lit candles in your holiday display.
If you’re furnishing a locker room, Legacy Lockers has what you need. Legacy Lockers is America’s foremost creator of custom lockers and related furnishings for golf and country clubs, resorts and spas,
fitness centers, health clubs, and team athletic facilities, providing high quality wooden lockers and excellent customer service. For more information about Legacy Lockers, visit the website or call 866-937-1088.