Legacy Locker’s Latest Trends for Clubhouses
At Legacy Lockers, we believe that style is just as important to a locker room as function. That’s why we help our clients design luxury locker rooms that are as aesthetically pleasing as they are practical. Are you up-to-date on the latest clubhouse trends? Here, the experts at Legacy Lockers weigh in on what’s popular right now.
- http://ayurvedic-treatment.com/tag/traditional/ Light and bright is just right. Skip the dark colors and keep everything airy. Install huge skylights to let in the sun, use bulbs that emulate natural lighting (no fluorescents) or accentuate with bright pops of color for accent.
- http://neilfeather.com/home/ Clean and sleek keeps it modern. Think minimalist when you’re designing your clubhouse – clean lines and smooth surfaces. Also, update your fixtures to a more modern style for an improved overall look.
- Green spaces bring the outdoors in. Consider succulents in seating areas and indoor trees where you have high ceilings. Make the most of your view, strategically placing windows to highlight the natural beauty of your surroundings.
- Varied textures create interest. Mixing different types of wood is very trendy right now, as is tile. Tile has made huge leaps in style in the past few years, and it’s a great option because of all the variety.
- Connection is key. This applies in two senses of the word! First, modern locker room users want to stay connected to their lives even while they’re at the club. Therefore, Wi-Fi and other technological perks are a must. On the other hand, clients want to connect with each other as well, forging new friendships even as they pursue fitness. Make it easy for them, with conversational furniture groupings, oversized, welcoming furniture, and plenty of opportunities for connection.
When it’s time to bring your locker room up-to-date with the latest trends, Legacy Lockers has the luxury lockers you need. Legacy Lockers not only offers high-quality wooden lockers and locker room furniture, but also provides exceptional customer service. Follow Legacy for more locker news, updates and blog posts by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. Visit the website for a free estimate or to learn what Legacy Lockers can do for you.