5 Reasons to Remodel Your Locker Room
Is your locker room up-to-date? It might have been top notch when you built it, but how long ago was that? Here are a few reasons why you might want to consider a locker room remodel.
- You’re stuck in the wrong decade. Was your locker room designed with the totally choice aesthetics of the ‘80s? If so, it’s choice no more. Try a new color palette (no neons, teals or mauves, please) or some updated wooden lockers.
- Your locker room is crumbling around you. Deterioration happens: don’t let it happen to your locker room! Replace discolored grout, patch cracks and holes in the walls, repair anything in poor condition and attend to general maintenance, and you’ll be able to pinpoint the next step in your locker room remodel.
- You want to attract a better class of patron. Upscale clients want a locker room where they can feel at home. If you want to attract a better clientele, it may be time for your locker room to grow up and embrace a more sophisticated style.
- The locker room is no fun. Who wants to hang out in a boring locker room? Make sure yours has a good place to sit and chat, as well as some other social gathering points like a foosball table or a flat screen TV.
- You’re ready to go green. Bring your locker room into the 21st century, and save money at the same time, by adding energy-efficient fixtures and lighting. You might even consider skylights, to make the most of your natural light.
If you’re ready to remodel your locker room, Legacy Lockers has the luxury lockers you need. Legacy not only offers high-quality wooden lockers and locker room furniture, but also provides exceptional customer service. Follow Legacy for more locker news, updates and blog posts by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. Visit the website for a free estimate or to learn what Legacy Lockers can do for you.