5 Common Locker Room Mistakes to Avoid
Do you know how to get the best use out of your locker room? Whether you’re managing or re-designing your existing locker room, or constructing a new one, Legacy Lockers has some helpful advice to ensure that your locker room is used efficiently and safely. Use this list as a guide of common pitfalls to avoid.
- softly Failing to keep your locker room secure. Your customers trust that the locker room is a safe place to leave their belongings, without fear of vandalism or theft. You must live up to that trust, by enacting security measures that make your locker room a safe place to be.
- http://hkbookkeeping.com/myob/ Allowing too little space for your locker room. A good locker room allows about 10-20 square feet of space for each client, utilizing anywhere from 12-35% of the club’s overall square footage.
- how to buy Ivermectin Being unclear about the rules. Your locker room rules should be clearly posted, and they should address locker room etiquette, along with cell phone etiquette, as well as the broader rules like those that ban horseplay and require shower shoes.
- Not measuring up when it comes to cleanliness. MRSA is a real threat in locker rooms, but it’s one that can be avoided with the proper sanitation. It’s important to have a protocol in place, to keep your locker room scrupulously clean, free from mold, mildew and bacteria.
- Ignoring the details intrinsic to good design. Use all the resources at your disposal to learn as much as you can about proper locker room layout, lighting and overall design. Consider the aesthetic sensibilities of your clientele and create your locker room’s design elements accordingly.
No matter what you’re doing with your locker room, Legacy Lockers can help. Legacy Lockers not only offers luxury lockers and high quality locker room furniture, but also provides exceptional customer service. Follow Legacy for more locker room news, updates and blog posts by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. Visit the website for a free estimate, or to learn what Legacy Lockers can do for you.